Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. Ideal for making authentic Pad Thai, Thailand's popular national dish. They're also fabulous for Asian stir-fries, savory noodle soups and chilled salads. Amazing noodle-free Pad Thai with rainbow vegetables and a spicy-sweet almond butter sauce.
Pad Thai Noodles: Thin rice noodles are typically used, but any width will work. (If making this dish meatless without tofu, I especially recommend adding in extra veggies.) Use brown rice noodles: Instead of traditional white rice noodles, feel free to sub in brown rice noodles instead to make this. It is brown rice noodles, and spiralized veggies (because veggies in noodle form feels like more noodles), and a super tangy-delicious Pad Thai sauce that you just shake up in a jar in about five seconds flat, and peanuts that almost instantly start to soak up the sauce, and a gently scrambled egg. Organic Brown Rice Noodles Pad Thai with Chicken and Tofu Why not add the benefits of increased fiber and whole grain goodness to your next Pad Thai experience? You can have Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- It’s 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- Prepare 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- It’s 1 of large onion, julienned.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
My friends at Explore Asian sell these naturally gluten-free noodles that are made from wholesome organic non-GMO brown rice. Traditional Pad Thai is a stir-fry noodle dish made with a combination of rice noodles, scrambled egg, bean sprouts and either chicken, shrimp or tofu coated with a sweet and spicy sauce. It has to be the most popular dish that everyone thinks of when it comes to Thai food. But in Thailand, this stir fry.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle instructions
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
Pad Thai is stir-fry dish made with rice noodles, shrimp, chicken, or tofu, peanuts, a scrambled egg and bean sprouts. Traditional pad thai sauce includes fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and tamarind paste. Tamarind paste is not easily found at a regular grocery stores so I substituted rice vinegar. Pad Thai with no compromise, this is what the real stuff should be like! Make sure you either make it from pulp as shown here, or buy the brown paste that is a product of Thailand or Vietnam.