Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy. In the mood for chicken with gravy? This delicious, one-pan, chicken dinner fits the bill perfectly and is a garlic lover's dream ! I picked up a bag of the pre-peeled cloves at the.
Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy, to be exact. Do you have a garlic lover in your life? If so, you need to make this for them ASAP. You can have Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 of chicken thighs, skin on.
- Prepare 22 clove of garlic peeled.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dry white wine (or stock).
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
The chicken was skin-on and that caused it be cook up very moist and delicious. The garlic and spices made it smell heavenly while cooking and. Are you craving chicken and gravy? Do you shy away from it because it seems hard, or at least out of your comfort zone?
Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in center of oven..
- In an oven safe dutch oven or skillet with a lid, heat oil over medium high heat. Dry chicken pieces with a paper towel..
- Season chicken pieces with salt & pepper. Cook until well browned for about 8 minutes. Remove to a plate..
- Reduce heat to medium, add garlic and cook stirring occasionally until starting to brown, about 3 minutes..
- Sprinkle flour over garlic and stir until combined. Return chicken and juices to skillet, cover and bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and put back on burner being careful not to burn yourself. Remove chicken back to the plate..
- Over medium high heat, whisk in the wine and simmer for 1 minute. Whisk in broth, thyme and salt & pepper if desired. Reduce heat and simmer stirring constantly until sauce thickens..
- Turn off heat and stir in butter. Add chicken back to sauce to rewarm..
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta..
Don't walk, run toward the light I'm shining in your lack of homemade chicken & really great gravy darkness- because this recipe for Rustic Pan Seared Chicken Thighs with Garlic. Rustic meals like this one are actually fairly elegant. These simple ingredients handled in just the right way can make a meal something rather extraordinary, and that Expect to hear some mmm-mmmms as folks devour this amazing chicken with garlic sauce…dare we call it gravy? Home recipes > Main Ingredients > Fruits, Vegetables and Other Produce > Rustic Roasted Garlic Chicken with Asiago Gravy. Sprinkle in the thyme and flour and cook for a minute.