Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. While pasta cooks, place tomatoes in a food processor; process until almost smooth.
Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video. While it's easy to I love using zoodles in place of spaghetti, but I've been bored with the classic red sauce or pesto. This is such a creative way to use the zucchini noodles. You can cook Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- It’s 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Prepare 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- It’s 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Zucchini noodles are served alongside chicken topped with marinara and cheese in this gluten-free version of chicken Parmesan. A perfect weekday meal, well suited for a low-carb diet. All Reviews for Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta. Everyone loves our low carb chicken parmesan!
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) step by step
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
Our super easy, keto-friendly breading is the secret to it all – and we're sharing it with you! Whether it's on a sub or on a plate of spaghetti, it's delicious in every way! Unfortunately for us keto-ers, an order or chicken parm from our local pizzeria or Italian. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. This Chicken Parmesan RECIPE is fabulous tasting and great for those on a Low Carb Diet