Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. Great lemon pepper chicken recipe is easy and perfect for a weeknight meal. Use chicken breast or chicken thighs and the creamy lemon pepper Pat dry the chicken breasts and cut them lengthwise if the chicken is too thick.
As it turns out, finding a short cut way of making a chicken with a real lemon flavour (i.e. not just lemon sour flavour) wasn't as easy as I thought it would be because the actual. In this Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe, the chicken gets smothered in zesty, peppery seasonings, is seared to golden perfection then simmered with This Lemon Pepper Chicken is so fresh, so easy, and so full of buttery lemon garlic herb goodness! While this recipe might appear to be about the. You can have Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce
- You need 1 of large pack fresh chicken strips.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 (6 ounce) of package Blueberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of White wine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of Please Note : Blueberry Sauce can easily be doubled ! 😁.
Lemon Pepper Wings are full of lemon pepper seasoning and are a great low carb, keto Lather on your sauce of choice and return the chicken wings to the oven on a high broil and broil Serve lemon pepper wings immediately with a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper and lemon zest and enjoy! Sear chicken on both sides in the onion and olive oil. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. Spoon sauce on top of chicken and garnish with parsley.
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips……today I’m using a large pack of chicken breast that I cut into strips……😁.
- Place strips in a large baking pan……
- Season strips with lemon pepper seasoning,black pepper,minced garlic and parsley flakes, stir chicken to evenly coat all strips……..
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes……..
- Meanwhile, as chicken is baking prepare your blueberry sauce by rinsing out your fresh blueberries…..Drain well and remove any stem pieces that might still be attached to your blueberries…….
- Put cleaned blueberries into a small pot, then add the orange juice, white wine and sugar…….
- Bring blueberries to a boil until liquid has been reduced…….
- Remove blueberries from heat and set aside……By now your blueberry sauce should be slightly thickened, if it’s still a little runny boil for a few minutes more until it gets thick ! 🙂🙂.
- Remove chicken strips from oven when done, place desired amount on plate, and pour blueberry sauce over chicken……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information. This chicken piccata recipe with lemon caper sauce is a quick and easy weeknight meal. Lightly breading and pan-frying creates a beautiful golden-brown This recipe uses lean poultry meat with a simple dredging technique and skillet cooking. But the sauce is so good that if you want to switch it up.