Chicken Pad Thai. Chicken Pad Thai – Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead? Prepare the noodles, cook the chicken, add veggie and sauce, cook scrambled eggs and stir in noodles. Pad Thai is one of the world's most beloved noodle dishes.
This dish is so popular all over the world that it really needs no introduction. We pack bags of authentic flavour into our tender chicken and rice noodles. This Pad Thai recipe is hands-down one of the easiest, tastiest recipes on the blog. You can have Chicken Pad Thai using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pad Thai
- You need 8 ounces of Pad Thai noodles.
- It’s 4 1/2 tablespoons of Asian fish sauce.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 1/2 ounces of cup fresh lime juice,.
- You need 1-2 of Thai chili’-seeded stemmed and thinly sliced.
- It’s of (…Note you may want to mix up a little extra sauce…..:).
- Prepare 3 ounces of canola oil.
- It’s 3 of large shallots, thinly sliced (1 cup).
- Prepare 3 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 12 ounces of Chicken breast cut into 1/4 inch strips- (dust with the ¼ cup of corn starch -shake off excess).
- You need 3 ounces of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 ounces of chopped roasted peanuts- chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of bean sprouts.
It's made with simple ingredients and can be made with chicken, shrimp or tofu! You asked for an easy chicken Pad Thai recipe, so here it is! The key to perfect Pad Thai is in the cooking (or "not" cooking) of the noodles – learn how to get them chewy-perfect with this recipe. Make chicken pad Thai at home with all the classic ingredients: fish sauce, tamarind paste, and shrimp paste.
Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Cook the noodles for 6 minutes rinse with cold water and place in a bowl. (check the brand directions we cooked the minimum…some have you soak them and not cook).
- In a small bowl, whisk the fish sauce, light brown sugar, salt, lime juice and chilies..
- In an omelet pan add 2 tablespoons of oil, and add the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until nearly set, about 1 minute. Break up into small penny size pieces..
- In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil until shimmering.
- Add the shallots and garlic and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes then add the dusted with corn starch chicken cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes to brown. (Add more oil if need).
- Add everything together stir-fry until the noodles are evenly coated, 2 to 3 minutes.(if you cook cook to long you lose flavor as the sauce cooks off. as noted above you can mix up extra sauce if desired).
- Garnish with additional lime wedges, cilantro and chopped peanuts and bean sprouts.
Americans in particular love pad Thai with chicken, so we set out to adapt our master recipe, which calls for shrimp, to make it with chicken instead. The same method applies for both versions of pad. This Chicken Pad Thai Recipe rivals any restaurant but is made with pantry friendly ingredients, is Devour your favorite Chicken Pad Thai smothered in the most irresistible savory, sweet, salty, sour. The ingredients in this easy Pad Thai recipe include tender noodles, bean sprouts and a delicious. Chicken Pad Thai was the first Pad Thai we ever made at home.