Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup. This filling and flavorful soup is ideal for a chilly evening. Freeze leftover chipotle chiles and adobe sauce in a flattened Ziploc bag. Tex-Mex Chicken Soup is chockful of flavor and a feast for the eyes as well with chunks of colorful tomato, black beans, corn, and cilantro.
Using two forks, pull chicken into bite-size pieces. Return chicken to slow cooker bowl. Stir corn, cilantro, and lime juice into soup. You can have Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Prepare 16 ounces of salsa.
- It’s 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- You need of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- Prepare of Sour Cream for topping.
For this memorable fix-and-forget chicken stew, use a high-quality salsa to save time without skimping on flavor. Tex Mex Salmon and Black Bean Wraps. Thanksgiving Stuffing with Cranberries, Apples and Bacon. While the slow cooker is a super convenient way to cook this, I found that sometimes the beans don't get as soft as I would like.
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup instructions
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
For this memorable fix-and-forget chicken stew, use a high-quality salsa to save time without skimping on flavor; choose a jar with a short ingredient list. Season chicken with salt and pepper; arrange on top of bean. Simple recipe for slow cooker Tex Mex Chicken and Beans- wrap in tortillas or serve over rice. Nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included. This is great comfort food for a Sunday dinner: Slow Cooker Tex Mex Chicken and Beans.