Chicken roll paratha. Learn how to make Chicken Paratha Roll with White Sauce (Chatni). Very easy step by step video recipe. Chicken Paratha roll – Did you ever make Chicken Paratha Roll at home for iftar?
Chicken Paratha Roll is a full meal that comprise of all the nutritional value and delicious taste. It is prepared in three steps. Following is the best recipe of chicken paratha roll with green chutney by chef Zakir. You can have Chicken roll paratha using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken roll paratha
- You need 200 grams of chopped into cubes chicken.
- Prepare 1 of large thinly sliced onion.
- You need 1 of medium chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 of medium chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 pinch of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 pinches of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of lemon wedges.
- You need 1/2 of cut into strips cucumber.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of green chilli sauce.
- It’s of For Marination.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of powdered turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of low fat yoghurt.
- You need 2 pinches of powdered black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare of For Dough.
- It’s of salt as required.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Make these mouth watering crispy chicken paratha rolls and don't forget to #ShareYourMeal. Chicken Roll Paratha is simply super and easy. How to make Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe. Check it out the Chicken Paratha Rolls recipe here!!
Chicken roll paratha instructions
- For preparing this easy snack recipe, take a glass bowl and add coriander powder, black pepper, garlic paste, cumin powder, low fat yoghurt, turmeric and ginger paste in it. Mix well. Add the freshly washed chicken pieces in the bowl and marinate them with the already added ingredients. Keep aside for minimum 1 hour or more..
- Now heat oil in a frying pan over moderate flame. Add sliced onions and sauté them on medium flame until light brown in colour. Then add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the marinated chicken pieces. Mix well, cover and cook on low flame for 10 minutes. Keep stirring in between. Add ½ cup of water..
- Cover and cook until the chicken is done, stir in between. If the chicken is drying too much, sprinkle some more water. Once done add garam masala powder. Mix well and remove from heat. Keep it aside..
- For the dough, mix well all purpose flour, vegetable oil and salt. Now add water slowly, and knead a very smooth dough. Make 3 or 4 equal sized balls out of it. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each ball into a round paratha (the thickness should be little bit more than the regular chapatis or rotis)..
- Heat a tawa on moderate flame and cook the paratha one at a time. Flip and cook both sides without oil first (cook for a minute in total), now add 1 tbsp oil for each side. Flip and cook until light brown spot appears. Avoid too much flipping as the parathas may get hard. Remove from heat and keep the parathas aside..
- Now on a hot paratha, arrange some cooked chicken pieces in a row (make this line little apart from the centre). Drizzle some lemon juice all over the chicken pieces, garnish with some sliced onions, cucumber and chopped coriander leaves. Add few drops of tomato ketchup and chilli sauce..
- Roll the paratha firmly and wrap one half of the roll with tissue paper. Fold the bottom part of the tissue paper inside the roll. Your street style ‘Chicken Roll’ is ready to eat. Enjoy!.
To Make Paratha Rolls:Now take paratha and put boneless chicken in it. Pour green chutney and mayonnaise on it and roll it tightly. Nutritional Information of Chicken Roll Paratha Recipe. Chicken roll paratha is a light nutrition dish with less fat and full of different healthy calorie which is necessary for a human body and good for. This is one of those meals of which most of the components can be prepared in advance and then put together quickly to serve as and when needed.