Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks with Lemon Yogurt sauce😋. Use the same marinade as our grilled chicken sandwich and replace the lemon with lime and add some chili powder. Skip the soy sauce and add a little extra salt and taco seasoning or go for a sweet bbq profile with bbq sauce, honey, and a little olive oil to thin it. Juicy baked chicken drumsticks in lemon garlic butter sauce that is to die for.
Chicken drumsticks are among the easiest meals to prepare and bake. In the case where they rest in a lemon and garlic marinade for several hours, you are sure to add.. Chicken Drumsticks Sauce Recipes on Yummly You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks with Lemon Yogurt sauce😋 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks with Lemon Yogurt sauce😋
- It’s 20 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1/2 kg of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 3 of big lemons.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of For lemon yogurt sauce:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain mayonnaise.
Roasted Chicken Drumsticks & Potatoes with Mojo Sauce Eating Well. Lemon juice and lemon zests adds a fresh and flavorful addition to any meal. You can never have too much lemon flavor, right? A few simple ingredients are combined to create a fresh and flavorful sauce with lemon dijon flavors.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks with Lemon Yogurt sauce😋 instructions
- Marinade your chicken:first make some deep slits in the chicken for better uptake of masala and then put your cleaned chicken in a dish and add yogurt and all the spices mentioned above..also add lemon zest of the lemons we squeeze into it. put it in the fridge for atleast 30mins..
- Now on a low flame put the dish as it is and cook until your chicken cooks perfectly but keep your eyes on your chicken after every 5 to 10 mins..i know there's alot of water show going on into the dish😂 and chicken legs might lose their masala but don't worry guys as soon as u get to know your chicken is cooked just take them out of the dish and let your masala cook over medium flame until thickens..
- Once your masala becomes thick and lose all the water and becomes sticky enough then turn off the flame and keep it aside but don't let it completely cool down..
- LEMON YOGURT SAUCE: add mayonnaise into your yogurt and mix well now add some lemon zest and juice with salt and black pepper. yeah it's that simple..
- In a platter set your chicken in a presentable manner and brush your prepared masala generously all over from both sides and then drizzle your lemon garlic sauce and present it with some sauteed veggies ❤️.
A garlic press is useful for a quick preparation of the garlic cloves. Combine the fresh herbs, lemon juice, zest, olive oil, and minced garlic together in a bowl; mix well. Place the chicken in a dish and rub the herb mixture Season both sides of the drumsticks with sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, and garlic powder, to taste. Add the chicken to the HOT pan and cook. A simple way to make delicious drumsticks.