Chicken Quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! You can have Chicken Quesadilla using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Celery.
- You need 60 grams of Chicken strips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander, optional.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 of Tortillas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla.
Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- Chop and mince all of the ingredients!.
- Cook the vegetables (except the coriander) in olive oil. If you don't have chicken strips, you can lightly season some breast meat with salt and pepper and cook separately..
- You can use any brand of taco seasoning that you want..
- Once the vegetables have been lightly cooked, add the taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons of water. Let it boil down and then add the chicken and coriander..
- Place a tortilla in a frying pan and top with cheese (as much as you want). Heat it up over low heat..
- Top Step 5 with the ingredients from Step 4. Top that with some more cheese. (It tastes best if you use a lot of cheese.).
- Cover with another tortilla and cook both sides for 2-3 minutes..
- It should brown about this much! Cut into any size..
- You can use any type of tortilla..
These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings.