Super Easy Chicken n' Rice. This Shaoxing Chicken Rice dish is perfect for busy days. All you need to do is to marinate the chicken for a while and then just cook your rice (with the. Chicken and rice always delivers speed and big flavor.
Make a healthier version of this all-time favorite classic. Super yummy and makes lots of left-overs. Use leftover rice and purchase a rotisserie chicken to make this simple and satisfying soup. You can have Super Easy Chicken n' Rice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken n' Rice
- You need 2 of chicken leg quarters – legs and thighs separated.
- It’s 2 cups of instant rice – uncooked.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water or low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 of small onion – finely chopped.
- It’s 4 oz of button mushrooms – chopped.
- You need 1 of Lawry's Chicken & Poultry Rub.
Stir in rice, chicken and parsley. Our Instant Pot® Easy Chicken and Rice makes comfort food easier than ever to prepare. All you need are a few ingredients that you probably have on hand plus our cream of chicken soup to bring the flavor. Chicken and rice make perfect partners for easy, budget-friendly one-dish meals.
Super Easy Chicken n' Rice step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Carefully split chicken leg quarters at joint and trim off any excess fat around the edges. Set aside..
- Directly into a 9×11" casserole dish add uncooked rice, soup, water, onion, and mushrooms. Stir to fully combine. Level out evenly..
- Place chicken pieces on top of rice mixture, skin side up. Sprinkle entire surface with Lawry's chicken & poultry rub. Note: If you can't find this, standard poultry seasoning with a little additional pepper, garlic and onions powders will do. Lawry's just adds an extra crunch..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until golden brown on top and chicken is fully cooked..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve with vegetable side of your choice. We like green beans or steamed broccoli..
- Alteration: This can be made with boneless skinless chicken breast. Just rub your chicken breasts with olive oil before placing on top and reduce bake time to 30-45 minutes or until internal temp is 165 and rice is cooked..
With kid-friendly flavors and the possiblity of plenty of leftovers, these meals make great additions to your weeknight rotation as well as becoming wonderful packed lunches the next day. Easy Chicken `N Rice Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Lay uncooked chicken parts on top. Sprinkle dry onion soup on top. The chicken is marinated in a simple but delicious marinade and then flavours the rice on which it Check chicken and rice for doneness.