Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. Garlic, fresh lemon juice and zest, and a little thyme add fantastic flavor to this baked chicken. Serve lemon chicken with mashed or roasted potatoes and wilted greens or steamed green beans or asparagus. Egg noodles or a grain like quinoa or couscous are also good choices.
For the sauce, mash another clove or two of garlic (or to taste) and replace that awful powder. In today's cook with me I am making Lemon Pepper Chicken with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes! This meal was absolutely delicious and I guarantee you will. You can have Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- Prepare 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
I like baking them with this lemony, garlicky marinade (recipe below), but you could easily switch the flavors around. I sometimes use soy, honey and ginger. Really, by the time you've made a salad and opened a bottle of wine, they're. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. This garlic lemon roasted chicken is one of the dishes we cook frequently for dinner. It's because it has everything I want. It is easy to put together, calls for just a Ingredients for Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe.