Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs. Oven baked BBQ chicken thighs, cooked on convection to get an extra crispy skin, then brushed with a special BBQ sauce and These are absolutely the best baked BBQ chicken thighs I've ever made or tried anywhere. They are fall-off-the-bone tender and juicy inside, covered by a layer of crispy skin. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have.
Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner With crisp skin and BBQ sauce that actually stays put, this easy recipe for perfect Baked BBQ Chicken Legs and Thighs is guaranteed to be the best. Today I want to show how to bake BBQ Chicken Thighs Recipe For Any Suggestion or Comment please write it below. You can have Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Prepare of Chicken Thighs.
- You need of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- You need of Chili Powder.
- Prepare of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Baking chicken thighs in a tangy BBQ sauce is just as good as cooking them on the grill. Kosher or sea salt, to taste. These Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are juicy, tender and flavorful. Learn how to make baked chicken thighs at home for a simple one pan dinner!
Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.
Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside with tender dark meat on the inside. With a few tips and some simple ingredients, you can easily. by Life Tastes Good are sweet, tangy, ooey gooey, easy to make chicken thighs. A delicious dinner the whole family will love. I'd caution you to have extra napkins on hand for this meal, but the BBQ sauce is so good, you might not even need them!