pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs. Give your chicken some cha, cha, cha. BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kabobs – So saucy, so sticky, and just so darn good! The chicken is perfectly tender with chunks of fresh pineapple With a super simple garlicky-bbq-teriyaki marinade, the chicken comes out so beautifully saucy, sticky, sweet and sour.
Rosemary Chicken Skewers with Berry Sauce. Fire up the grill for these Grilled Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs! Speaking of fab grilled meals, I just had to share these Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple. You can cook pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs
- You need 1 each of onion.
- It’s 2 each of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 each of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- You need 5 each of chicken breast.
- You need 2 cup of teriyaki marinade.
- You need 1 packages of skewers.
Grilled teriyaki chicken with pineapple can be made with just a few pantry staples. Although it's delicious when made with canned pineapple, fresh pineapple and its juice can easily be used in its place. Serve with brown rice and snow peas. These Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Kabobs are fast and easy to make.
pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs step by step
- chop chicken breast into simi big chunks put in a bowl and add 1 and 1/2 cups of marinade let sit in refrigerator for 1/2 an hour or as long as you like.
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- chop the vegetables into square pieces.
- put all on the skewers.
- bake for 30 min then take out and baste with remainder of marinade put back in for another 10 to 15 min.
- serve over rice or alone enjoy :-).
Cooked over the grill and slathered with homemade teriyaki sauce Alternately thread the pieces of chicken, pineapple, red bell pepper and onion onto skewers. Brush all sides with some olive oil. Preheat the grill for high heat. Thread chicken, pineapple chunks and red pepper pieces onto bamboo skewers in whatever order you wish, dividing Place kabobs on grill over medium heat. To assemble kabobs, alternately thread chicken, pineapple, tomatoes, green pepper and zucchini onto skewers.