Chicken Chili Lasagna. You have got to try this spicy new take on a classic dish. It's easy to make in this yummy recipe video. Great for any kind of pot luck.
Top with remaining tortillas, cheese sauce. Stir in Mozzarella cheese, sour cream, chilies, thyme, salt, pepper and remaining cumin. The lasagna noodles won't cover the entire baking dish; they expand as they absorb liquid and cook, so when the dish is done. You can cook Chicken Chili Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili Lasagna
- You need 2 envelope of McCormick White Chicken Chili seasoning mix.
- You need 2 lb of Chicken, boneless, skin less.
- Prepare 1 can of Green Chile Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Salsa Verde.
- Prepare 2 can of White beans.
- You need 1 packages of 6inch Corn Tortillas.
Developed for CFC by Amanda Riva. This lasagna is layers of tangy green enchilada sauce, shredded rotisserie chicken, gooey cheese and crunchy tortilla chip crust! This Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Lasagna is packed with cheese, green chiles in a sour cream sauce and rotisserie chicken! Find this Pin and more on Green chili chicken lasagna by cjfrmf.
Chicken Chili Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven 350 and cooking spray 13×9 baking dish.
- Follow directions for making chili on seasoning package, making a double batch in large skillet..
- layer 6 tortillas in baking dish, they will over lap, spredd 1/3 of green Chile sauce and 1/3 of salsa over tortillas, then pour half of your chili on top, sprinkle 1/3 of you cheese on top of chili.
- Repeat last step, put 6 more tortilla on top and use remaining Chile sauce , salsa and cheese on the top.
- bake in oven for 30 mins till hot, serve with extra tortilla, cheese and sour cream..
How to make Thai salted chili chicken. How to make Thai green chicken curry (Gaeng Khiao Wan Gai). White Chicken Enchilada Lasagna is like white chicken chili but in the form of enchilada lasagna. Cheesy and delicious, a family favorite! How about some cheese, cheese and more cheese??