Chicken Rice Soup. This Chicken Rice Soup is a hearty, healthy soup recipe that's perfect for fall! Soup season continues here on The Recipe Rebel and I'm back with this easy Chicken Rice Soup! This Chicken Rice Soup is made by cooking chicken pieces in the broth which yields a beautiful savoury, golden, flavour infused broth without having to man handle a whole chicken.
Chicken and rice soup is just the sort of thrifty luxury we should all master in the kitchen. A whole chicken is simmered to both make the rich broth and for the tender chicken it yields. How to make Chicken and Rice Soup. You can have Chicken Rice Soup using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Rice Soup
- It’s 6 cup of lemon peppered chicken.
- It’s 3 box of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- You need 1 large of yellow onion.
- You need 2 cup of fresh green beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of yellow corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packages of baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 5 large of chopped carrots.
- It’s 4 tbsp of gound salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of seasoning blend.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter flour roux.
This easy but satisfyingly tasty Chicken & Rice soup is sure to please. Tender bits of chicken, along with vegetables. This chicken and rice soup is chicken breast pieces simmered with vegetables and rice in an herb broth. A quick and easy dinner option that's comfort food at its finest!
Chicken Rice Soup instructions
- Cook white rice up until 5 minutes to set cooked time, put side..
- Throughly cook seasoned lemon pepper chicken. Wait to cool. Dice..
- In a skillet coated with olive oil- covered- diced- celery, onion, spinach, garlic, parsley, carrots, green beans, and corn. Cook until softened..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot- draining rice- set on high for 1 hour. Season to liking..
- Mix equal parts butter and flour into thick paste..
- Set crock pot on low..
- Add flour butter roux to crock pot and begin stirring. Add more roux upon thickness desired in 2 tablespoon increments..
- Use crackers or biscuits for dipping..
Chicken and rice soup is the ultimate bowl of comfort food. Just a quick sear of the chicken breasts then it simmers with a mixture of rice, broth, and vegetables. Amanda Johnson uses leftover chicken or turkey, and wild rice harvested nearby, to make this lovely chicken and rice soup. Thyme and garlic adds aromatic depth to the soup, along with the classic. Easy Chicken and Rice Soup is a quick and simple gluten-free soup recipe that the entire family will love.