Chicken Satay. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe you'll find online! Keywords: Chicken satay skewers, Thai chicken satay, Thai peanut sauce.
Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. You can cook Chicken Satay using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- You need 500 gr of chicken fillet.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sweet sauce (kecap manis).
- Prepare 50 gr of Onion.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Chicken Satay from Delish.com drizzled with a little spicy peanut sauce is a match made in heaven. Satay is a popular Southeast Asian street food that usually involves a marinated meat being. Whenever you deal with raw meat, especially chicken, use a separate cutting board, and make sure no fingers are licked. In the video, I would like to share with you how to prepare the Malaysian chicken satay.
Chicken Satay instructions
- Prepare all ingredients and spices.
- Marinated chicken with lime and salt.
- Prepare the sauce. Mix all spices for sauce. Choping onion, melting coconut oil and mix all with sweet sauce..
- Put chicken on skewer and marinated with peanyt sauce. Lift for 20 minute.
- Grilled till cooked.
- Serve with peanut sauce on top chicken satay..
Satay is one of a Malaysian Chinese food cuisine that has. These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and then grilled. The Malaysian chicken satay is best to serve with the special dipping sauce. Chicken satay is prepared with the chicken meat marinated with a myriad of spices and grilled to perfection. Satay (/ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay, in USA also /ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce.