EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Orange chicken like you've never had before! How is it the most simple recipes taste the best. Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange.
My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me! You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- It’s of for the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- It’s of For the rice:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- It’s 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants. Take chicken fried rice for example. It takes a long time to cut up all the vegetables and chicken. Nit to mention cooking the rice beforehand.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
I made orange chicken recently with that sauce and it taste nothing alike. Now, I did realize I kinda fucked up because I didn't heat up the sauce first in the wok. Another wonderful secret I recently discovered is Minute® Brown Rice. Whenever we go out for Asian food and I have a choice between white and brown rice, I choose brown, as it's so much healthier. This tasty Skinny Orange Chicken recipe is made with a heavenly orange chicken sauce, but without all of the calories of the fried restaurant-style version.