Creamy Chicken Pot Pie. Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables – comfort food bliss! #ComfortFood #Pie #chickenpie #potpie #chickenpotpie #puffpastry #puffpastrypie. There's chicken pot pie, then there's this easy, creamy version that basically makes itself! This easy chicken pot pie recipe that's made in the slow cooker has the same characteristics of traditional pot pie—creamy, comforting and hearty—but is even easier to make.
It turned out creamy and oh so delicious! My kids savored every bite of it! I hope you will too 😉. You can have Creamy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 packages of pie crust.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
This Chicken Pot Pie will go into my recipe cabinet and will use it for years to come! I did not use the onions since my husband won't eat them but it still This was by far the BEST chicken pot pie we have ever had! It is indeed rich and creamy, with no changes to the recipe. This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling.
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Season your chicken and bake for 35 minutes once its done shred up your chicken.
- In a bowl mix your cream of chicken soup frozen vegetables sour cream cheese onions and chicken all together and add a little dash of seasoning salt for flavor.
- Roll your crust out on the bottom of the pan add your filling and put the other crust on top poke holes in the dough and brush melted butter on top then bake in the oven for 40mintues until the top is golden brown.
Or speed things up by using cooked chicken! Betty knows chicken pot pie, and this simple and comforting one-pot version is sure to be your new favorite. We swapped pasta for pie crust and the stovetop for the oven, and the result is a quick and easy dinner your family will adore. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie.