Sake Steamed Chicken With Lemon Sauce. Light and refreshing, this sake steamed chicken comes together quickly for a light and healthy dish full of flavor. Moist chicken drizzled with a tangy lemon sauce, this dish will have you rethinking what steaming can be! The chicken is steamed with soy sauce, dry sherry, and ginger.
Spoon rice and chicken on lettuce. Sprinkle with onions and add lemon. To eat, squeeze lemon into soy mixture and dip chicken into sauce. You can cook Sake Steamed Chicken With Lemon Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sake Steamed Chicken With Lemon Sauce
- You need 2 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sake.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
This easy chicken recipe features chicken breasts browned in a skillet then topped with a flavorful sauce of lemon juice, capers, parsley, and. Remove the chicken from the pot and place on a large cutting board; shred into bite-sized pieces. Place some rice on each plate, and spoon the shredded chicken over the rice. All Reviews for Chicken with Buttery Lemon Cream Sauce.
Sake Steamed Chicken With Lemon Sauce instructions
- Toast sesame seeds. Grind in suribachi and mix with chopped green onion, soy sauce, and lemon..
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place sake in small pot over medium high heat. One simmering, add chicken and cook with lid on for 5 minutes. Flip and cook 5 minutes more until cooked through..
- Remove from heat and let rest one minute before cutting. Drizzle with sauce to serve..
Tossed the sauce in some cooked whole wheat spaghetti and tossed in some fresh steamed spinach and topped it with the chicken breast and sprinkle some fresh parm. cheese and parsley served with a garlic toast.better than if I. Sake-steamed chicken with ginger and scallions. Remove the chicken from the pot and place on a large cutting board; carve and set pieces on a platter. Spoon some of the sauce over the meat and. Recipes » dinner » chicken » Sake Steamed Chicken with Ginger and Scallions.