Mediterranean Chicken Orzo. Perk up basic chicken breast and whole-wheat orzo with the vibrant flavors of the Mediterranean, like lemon and olives. Baked chicken breasts cook in the oven while you mix together a Mediterranean salad–packed with veggies, whole-wheat orzo and an easy homemade Greek vinaigrette–for a. This Mediterranean chicken with orzo is one of my family's favorite dinners.
Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Chicken and Orzo Salad In Red. This recipe for Mediterranean chicken is chicken thighs, olives, roasted peppers and orzo, all cooked in a single pan. An easy and healthy dinner option with minimal clean up at the end of the night! You can have Mediterranean Chicken Orzo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Chicken Orzo
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all spice.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 250 g of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 400 g of orzo.
What diets is this One Pot Mediterranean Chicken Orzo suitable for? Super easy Mediterranean-style orzo recipe with zucchini and chickpeas in a tasty, chunky, garlicy I like to serve this as a simple vegan main, but it makes a great side to Garlic Dijon chicken; lemon. Healthy Mediterranean Chicken Orzo is an easy and delicious dinner! Loaded with chicken, orzo and vegetables, this is a one-dish dinner that's sure to impress.
Mediterranean Chicken Orzo step by step
- Mix the paprika, allspice, turmeric and a little salt. Coat the chicken and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Peel and cube the carrots..
- Chop the celery, slice the mushrooms and dice the onion..
- Chop the tomatoes in half..
- Add half the olive oil and chicken to a large pan and cook until browned..
- Add the rest of the olive oil, onion, mushrooms, carrot and celery..
- Cook until mushrooms are soft. Meanwhile make up the stock..
- Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and 100ml of the stock to the pan (save the rest for later)..
- Stir in the orzo, parsley and rest of the stock..
- Cook for another 20 minutes. Make up some more stock and add little bits if it gets too dry. Serve..
Discover our magical Mediterranean Chicken and Orzo recipe, and enjoy the pesto-packed perfection of the balanced dish. This Greek-inspired dish combines orzo pasta, Grilled & Ready® chicken, and other Mediterranean favorites. Recipe provided by Robin Miller and Tyson Foods. This orzo pasta dish also makes a tasty lunch all on its own which the leftovers provided for a couple of days this week. MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN ORZO This is SO easy to make, you just throw it in the pan and then in the oven FULL RECIPE.