Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad. Tossed green salads are not central in Cajun and Creole. This is a Cajun-style gumbo made with a seasoned roux, a classic from the bayous of south Louisiana. Reviews for: Photos of Cajun Chicken and Sausage Gumbo.
Healthy mashed potatoes and cucumber and tomato salad come first to my mind because I'm from Ukraine. Cajun Mike shows step by step how to make an authentic cajun Gumbo and Potato Salad. A Healthy Chicken Skillet recipe that contains cajun potatoes and vegetables. You can have Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad
- It’s of Meat.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of A pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of A dash of ground white pepper(depends on how spicy you want).
- You need 1 of A dash of black pepper(depends on how spicy you want it).
- It’s 3 tbsp of of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of A dash of dried oregano.
- It’s of Chilli Potatoes.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of of chilli powder(depends on how spicy you want).
- It’s 3 tbsp of of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of A pinch of salt.
- It’s of Cucumber Salad.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 of red chillies.
- It’s 5 tbsp of yogurt.
This can be made with chicken breast; you may not need to add any extra oil to the pan when you add the potatoes. On a large sheet of greaseproof paper, toss the chicken with salt, the Cajun seasoning and polenta. Fold over the paper, then bash and flatten the. Cucumber Salad: In a medium bowl, whisk the vinegar and honey until emulsified.
Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad instructions
- Heat up a pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients needed for the meat.
- Boil 2 potatoes(skin on) until your fork can go through half an inch.
- Place chicken on the pan. Cook it for around 4 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and marinate with the required ingredients.
- Sauté the potatoes in the same pan until its cooked.
- Cut the cucumbers into small pieces.
- Cut chillies and onions.
- Add chillies and onions to the cucumber.
- Mix cucumber with yogurt.
- Set it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Plate and serve. Chicken and Potatoes should be hot while the cucumbers should be cold.
Add the cucumbers and cilantro and toss to coat. Gradually stir in the stock until smooth and saucy. Quarter potatoes and put in a large bowl. Add onion, cucumber, and half the dressing; gently stir to coat. Add more dressing if you like, or save to use as a dip.