Mini chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! With only four ingredients needed—including Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers biscuits—they're a simple and delicious dinner option you can easily customize to satisfy These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! You can cook Mini chicken pot pies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pies
- You need 1 bag of rhodes frozen dinner rolls.
- It’s 1 can of sweet peas.
- You need 1 can of sliced carrots.
- It’s 2 of pkgs of cut up chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 jar of three chese alfredo sauce.
These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out. Frozen puff pastry becomes your best friend as it gets transformed into the crusts for these delicious dinner pies. These tiny chicken pot pies make a great appetizer at any party. Find out how to make these easy and delicious mini chicken pot pies.
Mini chicken pot pies instructions
- Add carrots chicken peas and Alfredo sauce in a crock pot or slow cooker for 3 or 4 hours on low.
- And then butter the tops so they stay will stick back on the top and then bake at 325 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the tops off the rolls and clean out the middle and fill it with the stuff from the slow cooker.
These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul. The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. These pies are the perfect serving size and so easy to take to work. Brush the tops of each pie with the beaten egg. Bake until the tops are golden and the filling is.