Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs. Easy and delicious, this baked chicken thigh recipe is perfect for a last-minute weeknight meal. Combined with lemon and garlic, it is flavorful and. Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs Slow Cooker Recipe.
We made it when I lived in Hawaii and I tried it one other time. You don't need much salt when you marinate chicken in a mixture of big-flavor ingredients such as lemon juice, garlic, molasses and Worcestershire sauce. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
- It’s 8 of Chicken Thighs.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 cup of Thinly Sliced Onions.
- You need 2 head of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
Super easy to prepare – the oven does all the work. Remove most of the skin from chicken thighs, leaving a small patch on top. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then. Lemon garlic chicken thighs are a super easy weeknight meal.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Season the chicken thighs with 1 1/4 tsp. of the salt & 1 tsp. of the freshly ground pepper..
- Lightly dredge the chicken with the flour and set aside..
- Heat the oil over a medium-high heat in a large saute pan. When the oil is heated, add the thighs and brown well on both sides (about 6 minutes each side). Remove from pan and then set aside..
- Add the onions to the oil and cook, stirring until wilted, about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic, crushed red pepper, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and the bay leaf. Cook for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice, chicken broth, and browned chicken thighs to the pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer, cover with lid, and place in the oven. Allow to bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, remove lid and cook on stovetop for an additional 15 minutes, or until cooked through and tender..
By using chicken thighs, you get tons of flavor and they stay nice and juicy – no dry and terrible chicken breasts here! You'll need to marinate the thighs for a couple hours or even overnight, but they take less than an hour to cook and. This garlic lemon roasted chicken is one of the dishes we cook frequently for dinner. It's because it has everything I want. It is easy to put together Whenever I make these baked lemon garlic chicken thighs for dinner, I add in an extra portion to use in a sandwich or make a salad for a great lunch the.