Honey Garlic Chicken Wings. Honey garlic chicken wings are absolutely delicious. They're sweet and sticky and the perfect addition to any appetizer plate. These chicken wings are oven baked until crispy and then coated with a honey garlic sauce.
Thankfully an old friend of mine has been a good sport about it, having wings for dinner multiple nights a week without a single complaint. I'm going to show you How To Make Honey Garlic Wings. This is a tasty wings recipe that I enjoy eating often. You can cook Honey Garlic Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- It’s 24 of chicken wings (cleaned & split).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 of cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes (peeled & cut into wedges).
- You need 1 of bottle VH honey garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
This honey garlic wings recipe become one of. Here's what you need: flour, garlic powder, pepper, salt, chicken winglets, oil, butter, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame seed, scallion. Remove from the oil and let rest on a paper towel. Marinating the chicken wings overnight in a mixture of honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, and mustard powder gives these oven-baked appetizer favorites plenty of flavor.
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings instructions
- Heat up your pot then add the olive oil, chopped onion and chopped garlic..
- Add your chicken wings and cook until browned. Stirring occasionally..
- Once wings are browned add the VH honey garlic sauce. And cook until it starts bubbling..
- Then add your potato wedges and chopped green onion..
- Cook for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender..
- The sauce will thicken up nicely..
- Once it is done remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. It is best served over white rice. Enjoy..
These Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are sweet, garlicky, and sticky. Everything you'd ever want in a chicken wing, plus they're baked, not fried! Chicken – Wing or drumstick, or better yet both, rinsed and patted dry. Sweets – We're using honey, molasses, and brown sugar today for sticky deep flavor. Everybody loves wings, especially me and this is my favourite recipe for Honey Garlic wings.