Crispy Fried Gyoza Skins, Like Crispy Yakisoba Noodles.
You can have Crispy Fried Gyoza Skins, Like Crispy Yakisoba Noodles using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Gyoza Skins, Like Crispy Yakisoba Noodles
- You need 30 of sheets Gyoza dumpling skins.
- Prepare 3 of thin sticks Chikuwa.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 15 of pods Snow peas.
- You need 1 stalk of Celery.
- Prepare 4 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Chicken bouillon (granules).
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ★Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Chicken soup broth (granules).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 300 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of (to taste), added after serving Vinegar.
Crispy Fried Gyoza Skins, Like Crispy Yakisoba Noodles step by step
- Chop up the ingredients. You can use the water that came out of the rehydrated dried mushrooms as part of the water marked with ★ for extra flavor..
- Quarter the gyoza skins..
- Fry in 360°F/180°C oil..
- Fry until crispy. You can freeze any leftovers..
- Saute the vegetables. I lightly blanched the carrots and celery beforehand, so I started with the Chinese cabbage, but if you don't steam the veggies, start with the harder veggies first..
- Gradually add in all the vegetables..
- Add in the chikuwa last..
- Once everything is heated through, mix together the ★ ingredients, stir in, and bring to a simmer..
- Stir in the katakuriko mixed with twice as much water. Keep an eye on the thickness, and pour in when it's boiling..
- Stir until the mixture is thickened..
- Arrange the fried gyoza skins on a plate, then spoon the stir fry over Add vinegar to taste, and enjoy!.