Brad's chicken adobo. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
This recipe of Chicken Adobo, which is the more common than using other meat, is one of the version I learned from my Chicken Adobo (with Garlic). Adobo is the most popular Filipino food, both in the. Adobo, perhaps the most well-known Filipino dish, is a brothy stew flavored with vinegar and soy sauce, bay leaves, and black peppercorns. You can cook Brad's chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken adobo
- You need 3 lbs of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
The regional Ilonggo version that chef Dale Talde makes. Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients.
Brad's chicken adobo instructions
- Combine all ingredients and marinade chicken for 1 to 4 hours.
- Place chicken and marinade in a wok. Simmer until chicken is tender. Up to 30 minutes..
- Remove chicken and reduce liquid to desired thickness. Or add corn starch mixed with water to thicken..
- Serve with rice and sauce. Enjoy..
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish made with chicken marinated in soy sauce and spices, then cooked till I first became interested in chicken adobo when I saw a recipe for it using a slow cooker. THE BEST WAY TO COOK ADOBONG MANOK (exact measurement below) Adobong Manok is considered as an unofficial National Filipino dish. Adobo Chicken is a classic Filipino recipe cooked in soy sauce, garlic, vinegar and peppercorns that makes the most delicious braised chicken ever. Adobo is a simple and hearty Filipino dish.