Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables.
You can have Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of Onion (large).
- You need 1 of Carrot (medium).
- It’s 2 of Eggplant (medium).
- Prepare 1/8 of Kabocha Squash (medium).
- You need 250 grams of Mixed ground meat (or ground pork/chicken).
- Prepare 200 grams of Diced tomatoes (1/2 can).
- You need 2 tbsp of Red wine (cooking sake is OK too).
- Prepare 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- You need 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Ketchup.
Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables step by step
- Cut the vegetables into easy-to-eat portion sizes (finely chopped, etc.).
- After rinsing the eggplant in water, drain..
- Lightly coat a frying pan with cooking oil (not listed), saute the onions until transparent, and then add the ground meat to saute..
- Add all of the vegetables from Steps 1 and 2, and saute..
- Add diced tomatoes, red wine and curry powder, stir evenly, cover with a lid, and cook together until the vegetables soften..
- Add all of the ★ flavoring ingredients and mix together, then boil down until the water evaporates (Stir several times in the process)..
- Freeze any leftovers, and enjoy it in bread the next day..