baked chicken with rub. place chicken in oven-safe dish and rub both sides heavily with ingredients previously mixed (dont be shy!). pour a little bit more olive oil into the bottom of the dish, enough so that it is lightly covered. Oven Baked Chicken and Aubergine (Egg Plant) Parmigiana. The cooking is done by the oven, so you can sit on your couch, watch a game or catch up on Netflix.
Pair it with a creamy gorgonzola dipping sauce and it's a party hit! You may even wonder if someone slipped some MSG into the bowl when you weren't looking! A secret of this oven baked dry rub chicken recipe is. You can cook baked chicken with rub using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of baked chicken with rub
- It’s of non spicy.
- You need 12 large of chicken breast skinless and boneless.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper powder.
So our solution – Baked Chicken Wings! And by substituting a dry rub for the traditional hot sauce, we will also save some calories without sacrificing the flavor or the heat. Here's to the big game, and the ability to enjoy it with a little less 'post game guilt'! Take the chicken you plan on seasoning with the dry rub and set it inside a baking pan so you don't spread any bacteria.
baked chicken with rub step by step
- preheat oven 450°F Fahrenheit.
- mix all the spices except cayenne pepper.
- sprinkle all over the chicken set aside four breast to make spicy.
- for spicy sprinkle the chicken with cayenne pepper and the other rub.
- cook in oven for 1hour 15 minutes.
Blot paper towels on each Drizzle a light layer of olive oil onto the chicken if you want the rub to stick better. Olive oil helps the dry rub adhere to the meat so it's less likely to fall off. No mess dry rub chicken wings are coated with a simple blend of spices and cooked until crispy. These simple dry rub chicken wings are oven-baked to crispy perfection and flavored with an easy blend of spices. They pack in all the spicy taste without any messy sauce!