Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry.
You can have Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry
- It’s 10 of stalks ★Cilantro.
- It’s 2 of stalks ★Lemongrass.
- You need 15 of ★Hot green chili peppers.
- You need 1 of packet ★Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 of ★Onion.
- Prepare 5 clove of ★Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of Red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine/eggplants.
- It’s 150 grams of Chicken.
- You need 200 ml of Coconut milk (store-bought).
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure curry powder (shop bought).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fish sauce.
Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry step by step
- Make green curry paste with the ★ ingredients..
- Wash the cilantro well and chop roughly. Use the roots as well. Use only 5 cm from the root of the lemongrass. Remove the stem of the hot green chili peppers. Leave some basil for garnishing, and chop the rest. Roughly chop the onion..
- Blend all the ★ ingredients in a food processor..
- When it's smooth, the paste is done..
- Roast the red pepper until the skin is blackened, and remove the skin. Slice thinly and put aside on a plate..
- Cut the aubergine into large bite size chunks using a rolling cut. Cut the chicken into bite sizes..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (not listed) in a wok. Heat until it starts smoking, then add the aubergine and stir fry until lightly brown..
- Add chicken and stir fry..
- Add green curry paste (3 tablespoons) and fry for 1~2 minutes..
- Add water and coconut milk. Bring it to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2~3 minutes until smooth..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Put the red pepper strips and basil on top..