Chicken mushroom pie (quiche). Chicken Mushroom Quiche ~ Superlicious! Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Home Bake Chicken Mushroom Quiche ~ Superlicious! (How to make a great flavour buttery pie crust quiche) Subscribe. How to Make Chicken and Mushroom Pie
This is a variation of a quiche pie with chicken and mushrooms and no crust. Not a quickest recipe to cook, however as soon as you stick it to the oven, it does not require much attention, just checking the readiness would be the thing to do. Using pre-cooked chicken (rotisserie or boiled leftovers) is an. You can cook Chicken mushroom pie (quiche) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken mushroom pie (quiche)
- It’s 250 grams of flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- You need 200 grams of mushrooms.
- You need 180 ml of heavy cream (5/6 cup of milk+ 1/6 cup butter melted).
- It’s 100 grams of cheese of choice.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken pieces.
- You need 8 Tbsp of water.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s of turmeric, vinegar (optional).
- You need 4 of eggs.
This easy chicken quiche recipe is made with refrigerated pie crust and loaded with spinach and mushrooms but you can use any combination Earlier this week I shared a spinach crustless quiche recipe which I love! But if you want something a little more substance with crust, you'll love this. I've changed it with my own version of blind This recipe includes instructions for making the quiche crust. You can easily use an already made, frozen pie crust.
Chicken mushroom pie (quiche) instructions
- Put the flour in a working surface add butter and start working it. Make sure all the flour is incorporated with the butter..
- Add the water and assemble it as a dough ( do not knead ). Put the dough aside to rest for 30 mins..
- In a freezing bag put the chicken salt pepper and turmeric or other spices of your choice and some vinegar , shake it well and let it sit in the fridge..
- After 30 mins put the dough in a working surface and put it in a pie pan cook for 25 mins on 175°C.
- In a pan add some oil and let the chicken cook. Add the mushrooms and stir fry. Remove it once its done..
- Get the pie out of the oven add a layer of mushroom and chicken mixture. Beat the eggs with the milk and add it on top spread the grated cheese on top. And put in the oven for about 30-40 minutes..
In a bowl, combine the sauteed onions and garlic with grated cheese, bacon, mushrooms and cooked chicken; toss gently. Divide the mixture in half and spoon into the baked. This chicken pie recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. I think a mushroom quiche is a great make-ahead dish.