chicken nachos. Chicken Nachos is everything you know and love about nachos, made with juicy shredded Mexican CHICKEN! With mandatory melted cheese, quick guac and a dollop of sour cream. These restaurant-style nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings.
Loaded with pulled rotisserie chicken in a spicy chipotle-tomato sauce and ungodly amounts of cheese. These easy and healthy Shredded Chicken Nachos are a super easy weeknight meal. Chicken nachos are the perfect appetizer, low key supper or game-watching snack, and they are very simple to make. You can have chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken nachos
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillas chips.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chop cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 can of Rotel mix.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 box of spanish rice.
These Loaded Chicken Nachos are absolutely LOADED with crispy chips, tender veggies, flavorful chicken, beans, corn, and of course, LOADS of cheese. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Easy Chicken Nachos are a great weeknight dinner recipe or crowd pleasing appetizer.
chicken nachos instructions
- chop chicken into chunk pieces.
- season and pan fry the chicken until done.
- while chicken cooking make your refried beans and Spanish rice as directed on the label.
- add the ROTEL mix into the chicken and let it cook for 10mins.
- when everythings done lay your tortilla chip first, beans, rice, chicken mix, add the chop cilantro and cheese in layers.
- other things to add chop green onions or sour cream.
Quick to make with minimal prep and easy to adapt with your favorite toppings. Skillet Chicken Nachos are the BEST way to enjoy nachos at home! Be sure to use a skillet so they stay warm longer! Chicken nachos bring a little something extra to that classic we all love. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or feeding a Chicken Nachos.