White Chicken Chili. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting.
Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more heat if you like! White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. Replay "This White Chicken Chili Is The Perfect Hearty Dinner". You can cook White Chicken Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- Prepare 3 lb of Chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 3 can of Great Northern beans.
- Prepare 3 can of Navy beans.
- You need 2 can of diced green chilies.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 24 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. It's one of our favorite instant pot recipes! When Dean's white chicken chili took first place, Eddie came home with his empty pot a bit dispirited by his second place status but couldn't stop raving about the winning chili. Healthy white chicken chili that's nice and creamy, yet there's no cream!
White Chicken Chili instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the chicken on a cookie sheet. Once the oven is ready, cook the chicken for 20 minutes or until the thickest chicken is no longer pink inside. Pull the chicken apart into bite sized pieces..
- Saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil until the onions turn clear..
- Place the chicken, garlic, onions, beans, cumin, and chilies into a huge skillet. You may need to cook half of this in the skillet and then the other half if you don't have enough room. Stir it, then bring it to a boil, and simmer on low for 5-10 minutes. (Just to get the flavor to blend together).
- 30 minutes before serving, add the sour cream, and cheese. Mix well and serve..
Made with green chile, chicken, corn and blended chickpeas to make it thick and creamy. How to make white chicken chili. Begin by combining half of the white beans in a food processor with one cup of the chicken broth. Process until you have a smooth purée. For something different, cook up a pot of the Neelys' White Chicken Chili recipe, spiced with peppers and spritzed with fresh lime juice, from Food Network.