Easy Crispy Pizza.
You can cook Easy Crispy Pizza using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crispy Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Store-bought tortilla.
- Prepare 1/2 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need 1 of Shimeji mushrooms (or maitake or shiitake mushrooms).
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Prepare of Teriyaki chicken.
- You need 1/4 of of one ★Chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Juice from grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Cheese.
Easy Crispy Pizza instructions
- Slice the chicken breast, sprinkle with sugar (not listed), and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Thickly slice the eggplant on the diagonal. Cook the mushrooms with the stumps intact. Take out of the pan and set aside..
- Put the ★ seasonings into the frying pan from Step 2. Once the sauce has reduced, add the chicken and caramelize..
- Put the tortilla in the frying pan and top with the chicken from Step 3. Arrange Step 2 on top and top with the sauce from Step 3..
- Top with the cheese, cover with a lid, and turn on the heat. Cook on high for one minute, then on low..
- Melt the cheese. Once the tortilla is crispy, transfer to a plate..
- Sprinkle shredded nori or sesame seeds (amount separate from listed ingredients) on top to finish..
- Sprinkle with Tabasco sauce to taste..