Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Nuggets. Chick-fil-A Nuggets made with chicken breast meat and no pickle juice are an spot on copycat of the original nuggets without the hefty price tag! Chick-fil-A Nuggets are a sore subject in our house because we are evenly divided between these nuggets and KFC popcorn chicken. And the homemade honey mustard is out of this world!
Gluten & grain free make them perfect for everyone to enjoy! My kids love Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets. She says there is something in the breading she really likes that is not like my breaded chicken. You can have Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Nuggets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Nuggets
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pickle juice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut oil, divided (or canola or vegetable).
Almost every fast food place has some version of nuggets on their menu. In my humble opinion, I think Chick-fil-A™. Place in a well-greased air fryer basket. (Don't skip this step as my first batch completely stuck to the basket!) Chick-fil-A might be controversial, but there's no denying that their chicken is crispy and delicious. Pick up the ingredients for copycat Chick-fil-A nuggets.
Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Nuggets step by step
- Whisk together egg, milk, and pickle juice and pour into a large ziplock bag or bowl. Add chicken pieces and marinated in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours..
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, salt, and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Shake to combine. Remove chicken from the marinara and add into the bag. Shake to coat the chicken completely..
- Heat half the oil in a large skillet. over medium-high heat. Test the out by dropping in a bit of the flour mixture. If it sizzles, the oil is ready, if it pops, lower the temperature a bit..
- Gently place the chicken pieces into the oil with Tonga. Do this in two batches. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown on one side. Turn the chicken over and cookbook an additional 3-4 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined plate. Heat the remaining oil and continue whether half..
- **recipe from Pintrest!**.
Our first step in making Chick-fil-A nuggets was deciphering what goes in them. There are two crucial ingredients chick-fil-a uses that most recipes dont have- pickle juice and sugar. After looking on the internet for days for a Chick-Fil-A copycat and finding only plain old fried chicken recipes, I decided to try and imitate it myself. Make Chick Fil A Nuggets at home…and the sauce too! This copy cat recipe is a keeper!