Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice. Made great restaurant lo mein, with a thick brown sauce just like you get in Chinese take out. We added the amount we wanted to either the rice or noodles. This is nothing like the lo mein we get at our local chinese place but this was still.
Chicken lo mein is one of those comfort foods like pizza and burgers, that you might crave on many occasions. No matter whether it's a busy Monday night Make your favorite Chinese takeout without a wok and it will taste as great as the restaurant version! To make the dish gluten-free, use rice noodles. You can have Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice
- It’s 2 of lg chicken breasts, cut to bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG red onion, diced.
- You need 1 of small bunch bok choy, chop only whites.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 c of lite sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 pkg of lo mein noodles, prepared.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile infused olive oil.
- It’s of for the rice.
- You need 2 c of white rice.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare of Chinese snow peas.
- You need of honey roasted peanuts.
- It’s of spicy Kim chi.
Making chicken lo mein at home means you can clear the fridge of whatever veggies you've got on This lo mein is a great chance to introduce some new flavors to kids, because you can use almost any You could use almost any veggie, but I like mushrooms and red peppers. Bring mixture in skillet to boiling. Remove chicken with slotted spoon to platter. Take on the takeout with this quick and easy recipe for the best chicken lo mein loaded with noodles and tossed in a garlicky soy sauce.
Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice instructions
- Pre heat a large fry pan. Add oil, chicken, onion, and bok choy. Sauté until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic, soy, brown sugar, and both sauces. Simmer until chicken is done..
- Toss in noodles to coat with sauce..
- Meanwhile, rinse rice in water. Drain completely. Add to a sauce pot. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer on low until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat and let steam for five minutes. Do not remove lid. Rice should be a little saucy..
- Plate lo mein and rice. Garnish with Kim chi, peanuts, and snow peas. Serve immediately and enjoy..
Read on for this Easy Chicken Lo Mein recipe, and then complete your homemade feast with top-rated recipes for egg rolls, potstickers, fried rice and more. The best healthy chicken lo mein recipe is easy, quick, and so good you won't need to order Chinese takeout! Thai Red Curry Chicken with Rice Noodle Trader Joe's RecipeA Savory Feast. Add the chicken, red curry mixture and the water and bring to a boil. Transfer the chicken and curry sauce to a serving bowl and garnish with peanuts and cilantro.