Honey garlic stir fry chicken. A simple chicken stir-fry takes only a little work to prep, even less time at the stove, and can be cooked in any pan. Add the reserved chicken and broccoli and any accumulated juices back to the pan and stir to combine. This Honey Garlic Chicken is a quick and easy stir-fry that's full of flavor.
By doing this the garlic and honey flavors come through in every appetizing bite. By using the stir fry method of cooking the chicken is juicy, moist and tender. Made with plenty of fresh vegetables, lean chicken breast, spaghettini and a super easy homemade stir fry sauce. You can cook Honey garlic stir fry chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey garlic stir fry chicken
- You need of For the marinade.
- Prepare 2 of chicken Brest cut in 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey garlic sauce, I usually make my own but that’s a different recipe.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of ground pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of spicy paprika.
- You need 1 tbs of canola oil.
- You need of For the veggies.
- You need 700 g of mixed veggies.
- You need 1/2 cup of salted cashews.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of honey garlic sauce for the finishing.
This is both healthy AND delicious! I use chicken thighs in this stir fry – as they're lovely and tender. You can replace with chicken breast if you like, but they can have a Add the chopped chicken and fry until lightly browned all over. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further minute.
Honey garlic stir fry chicken step by step
- In a bowl put all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well. I usually like to marinade all my meats overnight, but a min of 2 hrs will do..
- In a steaming bowl add 4 cups of water and bring to a boil. I usually use a pot and put veggies in a strainer and let them steam about 5 min than take them out and let them dry a few minutes.
- On a big skillet put 2 tbs canola oil and add cashews and chicken. Fry at medium heat for about 10 min or till chicken is cooked right through..
- At his point add the veggies with the chicken and fry another 5 min or to your liking..
- Before you take the food off the stove add remaining soy sauce and honey garlic.
- Enjoy. Kali orexi goes good with a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Add the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil. Fresh vegetables and chicken are tossed in a sweet and savory sauce and can be served with noodles or rice. This simple recipe is a dish that the whole family will enjoy! This Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry is packed with protein, veggies, and lots of great family-friendly flavor. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, and garlic until they are well combined.