Chicken Thigh Cordon Bleu. My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier! Served with an incredible Dijon cream sauce.
A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe – Stuffed Chicken Breast. Wrap the chicken in the plastic wrap, twist the excess plastic, and roll the chicken while twisting the sides in to tighten and firm up the roll of chicken cordon bleu. You can have Chicken Thigh Cordon Bleu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Thigh Cordon Bleu
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 small of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare 1 of sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of ham.
For this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe the ingredients are layered instead of stuff and then topped with a crunchy top. Chicken Cordon Bleu is a European classic that originated in Switzerland. It's usually made by stuffing ham and cheese inside of a chicken breast and then breading and pan-frying it. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres délicieuse despite a modest amount of butter.
Chicken Thigh Cordon Bleu step by step
- Deboned chiken thighs.
- Marinate chicken with 1 table spoon salt and 1teaspoon black pepper and put the minced bell pepper.
- After marinating prepare the chicken, ham and cheese. And roll it togethere with flour.
- Heat fry pan and cooked your chicken cordon bleu deep fry..
- Slice and serve it. Enjoy eating 😉😉.
Fix mashed potatoes and a side of green beans while the chicken bakes. Chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish and loved worldwide. Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. It's French in name, but chicken cordon bleu feels American, right down to its molten cheese core.