You can have Qeema Samosa using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Qeema Samosa
- It’s of Ingredients for dough.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare of Ingredients for filling.
- You need 400 g of chicken mince.
- It’s 1 of onion medium (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander (crushed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chillies (crushed).
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chicken Tikka masala.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil for frying.
Qeema Samosa step by step
- First of all take a bowl. Add maida, salt, oil and water. Knead well and made a smooth dough and rest for 1 hour..
- In another bowl take chicken mince add chopped onion, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chopped green chillies, red chillies, salt and masala. Mix all these ingredients well..
- Now made small balls from the dough and rest for 5 minutes..
- Now in a pan take oil and heat it. Now add the mince and Cook for 10 minutes..
- Now roll out Small balls with the help of rolling pin and keep ready..
- Cut the bread (round roti) and put the mince on it. Now closed sides with the help of water. Keep all samosas ready..
- In another pan heat oil and put samosa in it and fry for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Crispy samosa is ready now serve with raita or ketchup 😋..