Chicken enchilada casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious.
This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled. I have a question for you guys. Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! You can have Chicken enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada casserole
- It’s 3 of cooked chicken breasts, shredded.
- It’s 2 cup of dry Basmati rice.
- You need 2 can of (10 oz) enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of (16 oz) can refried beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of white shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 can of (11 oz) corn.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. Chicken Enchilada Casserole II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is one substantial casserole which makes it a great choice for a potluck or for the gang that shows up to watch the next big game. Everything You Love About Chicken Enchiladas And Casseroles Combined Into One Tasty Dinner Dish.
Chicken enchilada casserole step by step
- Cook the rice according to package directions..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Mix the two cheeses together..
- In a large bowl mix the shredded chicken with enchilada sauce, refried beans and half of the cheese. Add rice, season with salt and pepper if needed, and mix well. Pour rice mixture into a large casserole dish. Top with corn then with remainder of cheese..
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve warm..
This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint. The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. This tasty chicken enchilada casserole recipe is made with diced, cooked chicken and a sour cream sauce with green chile, mushrooms, and seasonings. Start this casserole about an hour before.