Chicken kabab with gravy. Today we going to make chicken kabab with gravy. Its a unique recipe of chicken. We eat with boiled rice or naan,and if u like.
This Chicken Malai Kabab is a perfect pick for weekend. Cook on charcoal until fully cooked. Directions for gravy: In a pan heat oil, add onion, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds and cook until translucent. You can have Chicken kabab with gravy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken kabab with gravy
- You need 500 gms of Chicken.
- Prepare 250 gms of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 10 pieces of Garlic.
- Prepare 100 gms of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Haldi.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirch powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dhanya powder.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 piece of Green chilli.
Chicken kebab recipe – Learn how to make tender flavorful and aromatic grilled chicken kabab at home. Recipe with step by step photos. Kabab or kebab is a piece of food, mostly meat grilled over charcoal fire. There are so many kabab varieties out there which are very popular in the restaurants.
Chicken kabab with gravy instructions
- First grind onion..
- Put oil in the cooker than onion(grind) add haldi powder, mirch powder, dhanya powder, salt(acc to taste), tomato, add 1 glass of water let it cook for 10 minutes..
- Grind chicken, garlic, green chilli.
- Now add coriander leaves.
- Now made round shape kababs.
- Now open the cooker stir the cooked onion until the oil comes up in the cooker. And than add kababs which we have made into a new vessel with the gravy..
- Let it cook for Around 5 to 7 minutes until it's cooked.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves..
Good chicken stock makes a huge difference with this gravy. I did add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the roux along with some white pepper. Then proceeded as directed.taste tasted and added a bit more. Most of the Chicken Kebab or Kabab recipes are the skewed and grilled or tandoori variety where the chicken chunks are marinated in special spices and then grilled on skewers or cooked in tandoor. This is so even though the word Kabab or Kebab in Arabic actually means fried meat and not grilled meat. #chicken_seekh_kabab_gravy