Lemon lavender chicken thighs. If you want, debone chicken thigh before you start and save bone for broth later. Cut lemon and squeeze juice on underside of thigh. An aromatic chicken dish by Rachel Khoo.
This is one of my favorite homemade baked chicken dishes. It comes together so easily and is totally delicious. Jump to the Ultimate Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Thighs Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. You can cook Lemon lavender chicken thighs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon lavender chicken thighs
- It’s 1/2 small of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Culinary grade lavender.
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1 of Skin on, bone in chicken thigh.
In that recipe, we brown chicken thighs on the stove, and then finish them in the oven. This recipe takes our original with all the herby lemony goodness and adapts it for the slow cooker. Easy and delicious, this baked chicken thigh recipe is perfect for a last-minute weeknight meal. Combined with lemon and garlic, it is flavorful and.
Lemon lavender chicken thighs step by step
- If you want, debone chicken thigh before you start and save bone for broth later..
- Cut lemon and squeeze juice on underside of thigh. Let sit for a while..
- Salt chicken as desired.
- Rub lavender on both sides of chicken while cast iron skillet heats up..
- Cook chicken thigh in skillet until skin is crispy and inside is 165°F on your meat thermometer..
Lemon-and-Garlic Baked Chicken Thighs. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Slather the lemon, lavender, and honey butter all over the top and underside of the chicken. These keto-friendly and low-carb chicken thighs are packed with tangy lemon and garlic flavor. Serve with mashed cauliflower or your favorite keto side dish. Place chicken thighs into a large resealable plastic bag.