Milk Miso Soup With Rice Flour Dumplings.
You can have Milk Miso Soup With Rice Flour Dumplings using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Miso Soup With Rice Flour Dumplings
- Prepare 100 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 120 grams of Chicken (thigh or breast meat).
- Prepare 1 large of Potato.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 4 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 250 ml of Water.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of + 3 tablespoons Cooking sake.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shiro-dashi.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Daikon radish sprouts (or green onions etc.).
Milk Miso Soup With Rice Flour Dumplings step by step
- Cut the carrot in half or quarters lengthwise and slice. Slice the shiitake mushrooms into 2 mm wide pieces. Cut up the potatoes and onion into bite-sized pieces..
- Remove the sinew and fat from the chicken and cut into small bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sake..
- Combine the rice flour with 120 ml of water (not listed) and mix well..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, add the chicken, and stir-fry..
- When the surface of the chicken has cooked, add the cut vegetables and continue stir frying over medium heat..
- Add the water, 3 tablespoons of sake and shiro-dashi. Cover with a lid, cook over high heat until it comes to a boil, then turn down to low and simmer for a few minutes..
- When the vegetables are almost cooked through, add the milk and put the lid back on. Simmer for 1-2 minutes..
- While the soup is simmering, add spoonfuls of the dumpilng batter from Step 3. When all the batter is added, simmer for around 3 minutes until the dumplings have cooked through..
- Dissolve in the miso, stir once, and turn off the heat..
- Ladle into serving bowls. Garnish with daikon radish sprouts..