Easy Chicken pot pie. Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. This easy chicken pot pie recipe is made with creamy chicken cubes, sauteed vegetables, and topped with an easy baked puff pastry crust.
It's so easy, and the chicken is always tender. Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie. You can have Easy Chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken pot pie
- You need 2 of chicken breasts diced into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion, diced.
- You need 2 cans of mixed veggies.
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Italian herbs,soul seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of pillsbury buttery biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. These Individual Chicken Pot Pies are easy to make, stuffed with chicken, carrots, and celery, and topped with a delicious flaky buttermilk crust.
Easy Chicken pot pie step by step
- Heat over to 350..
- Cook chicken and onion and mix with everything except cheese and biscuits..
- Place in a greased baking dish..
- Cover and cook 30-45 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully..
- Top with cheese and more herbs..
Chicken pot pie is one of my favorite meals. It's everything warm and comforting about food all wrapped up in a flaky pie crust. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs.