Fajita Bowl. Steak Fajita Bowls have all the flavors of your favorite fajitas in a tasty rice bowl. Tender marinated steak and sauteed veggies over a bed of Spanish rice makes an easy and delicious dinner! Top with steak, onions and peppers, avocado, black beans and corn.
This fajita bowl recipe is one of my go-to healthy lunches. Shrimp fajita bowls are a great dinner when you're craving something light. I'll eat chicken fajitas, steak fajitas, shrimp fajitas, fajita quesadillas… you name it. You can cook Fajita Bowl using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita Bowl
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 Tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of peppers.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Small bunch coriander.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare 50 g of feta.
- Prepare of Greek yoghurt, jalapeño and salad leaves to serve.
Today it's all about Chicken Fajita Bowls with steamed white rice (or cauliflower rice if you're keeping it clean this. A fajita consists of grilled meat that is usually served with a corn or flour tortilla… Take the spicy meat and leave the rest – we say! This Sheet-Pan, Vegan Fajita Bowl with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice is low-carb and gluten-free and takes only a few minutes of hands-on time before going into the oven to bake. Taco bowls and fajita bowls just like this one are what I always serve when we have company over!
Fajita Bowl step by step
- Chop the chicken into 2 cm chunks. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, or wok, and throw the chicken in once hot..
- After a few minutes add the paprika, cumin and chilli powder. Stir for 2 mins before adding the peppers and onion..
- Continue stir frying until the veg have softened and the chicken cooked through – approx 7 – 10 mins.
- Meanwhile prepare the other elements of the bowl. Mash the avocado, crumble the feta and make a simple salsa with the tomatoes, spring onions and coriander..
- Present each element in sections and serve with salad leaves, big dollop of greek yoghurt and some jalapeño's.
Not only is it delicious all on its own for anyone, but it's the perfect base to modify for non AIP friends. These steak fajita bowls were the first meal that I ever made using my Instant Pot and I was sold for life. My Instant Pot has become my most used piece of kitchen equipment since then. Garnish: corn, black beans, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, veggies, tortilla chips, salsa, hot sauce (you can dress the bowls any way you like). Divide the lentil/turkey mixture among bowls and top with equal amounts of the pepper mixture, salsa, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, and lime wedge.