Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry. The best recipe for teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe! This easy chicken dinner recipe is made with homemade ginger garlic teriyaki sauce, juicy chicken and loads of fresh vegetables! You can also add some noodles to the pan to make a heartier meal.
Packed with flavor, but low on carbs. This is definitely a kid friendly recipe, especially since they can. Made with perfectly tender chicken in a low carb homemade Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is the perfect simple recipe for busy weeknights. You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
- Prepare 1 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Broccoli.
- It’s 2 of cut Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Baby Corn.
- You need 1 of cut White Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 can of Bean Spouts.
Perfect if you love Asian cuisine. I have thrown my veggies into the crock pot to cook with the chicken before, but I don't like it as much that way because they tend to get. Colorful, vibrant and rich in flavors and color and so easy to make in one pan. Juicy chicken, red pepper, gorgeous vibrant broccoli with my best homemade teriyaki sauce, is one of the easiest dinners you will make!
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry step by step
- Cut Chicken in to small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Whisk into sauce, then set sauce aside for now..
- In a large wok over high heat, heat oil and stir-fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetables and cook until chicken loses its pink color and vegetables soften..
- Strain chicken and vegetables and return to the wok..
- Add sauce to wok and cook, stirring, until heated through and sauce is thickened..
- Serve over white rice or rice noodles..
This teriyaki chicken stir-fry is an easy and nourishing meal! This teriyaki chicken stir-fry is so simple, but it packs a powerful flavor punch! It's veggie dense, filling, and I've. I shared this chicken stir fry recipe last year which is similar, only in a light lemon sauce and it's been so popular, I thought I would create something similar, with a different sauce. All Reviews for Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce.