Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken and Cucumber. Combine miso and honey in a bowl. Pour in rice vinegar, followed by hot sauce and salt. Toss chicken in the marinade until well coated.
Combine butter, miso, honey, rice vinegar and black pepper in a large bowl and mix with a spatula or spoon until it is well combined. Add chicken to the bowl and massage the miso-butter mixture all over it. Place the chicken in a single layer in a roasting pan and slide it into the oven. You can cook Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken and Cucumber using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken and Cucumber
- It’s 1/2 of Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken Breasts -.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Japanese mustard.
We're coating juicy chicken thighs in a sauce of ginger and miso-honey butter, or softened butter mixed with miso paste, honey and rice vinegar. Spooned over the seared chicken, it adds rich, savory flavor. On the side, an array of roasted seasonal vegetables—sweet potatoes and bok choy tossed. Pickle Brined Fried Chicken With Hot Honey Sauce.
Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken and Cucumber instructions
- Use both hands to massage the Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken Breasts to soften the muscle fibers. Break it up into large pieces..
- Salt the cucumber and roll on a cutting board. Lightly wash, then use a spatula to smash while breaking it apart with your hands..
- Add Step 1 (together with the miso) and Step 2 to a bowl, and mix together with Japanese mustard if you like..
Miso Cucumber Sticks make for a quick, healthy, and delicious snack. Just combine miso paste, soy sauce, honey, and vinegar, and marinate! For the longest time, I thought I didn't like miso. I remember dining out at a sushi restaurant a few times and getting served a little bowl of miso soup, and I just. Place the sugar and vinegar in a saucepan over medium-high heat and boil until incorporated.