Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice. The coastline was overgrown with Kiawe trees. Mike's Huli chicken is broiled over Kiawe wood and naturally flavored with traditional Hawaiian sea salt. Unique flavors with a fresh, homemade taste.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Cheesy chicken enchiladas, Recipes. For even more variations, experiment with adding your favorite veggies, substituting different cheeses, or swapping in low-fat sour cream to reduce the calorie load. Philadelphia's famous cheese steaks sandwiches packed with chicken, bell peppers and provolone can now made at home in minutes! You can have Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- It’s 3 Packets of Uncle Ben's Microwavable Rice [1 original – 2 chicken].
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Packets Soft Velveeta Cheese Sauce.
- It’s 2 Cups of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fine Minced Broccoli Florets [just the shavings].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 Splash of Half & Half.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
Cheesesteaks are available pretty much everywhere you look in Philly. Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! Shredded chicken, veggies, bacon, plenty of cheese, a rich creamy sauce, and a crunchy onion topping… hungry yet? Cheesy Chicken Parm Gnocchi from Delish.com will be the star at your next dinner party.
Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Or, you can cheat and purchase pre shreadded chicken..
- Heat your rice for 90 seconds. Slightly heat your Velveeta Cheese Sauce. Fine shave your broccoli florets, chop your green onions and fine shred your rotisserie chicken. Add your granulated garlic and half & half as well. Gently mix well without breaking up your rice. Reheat if necessary..
- That's it! Easy peasy!Serve her hot. Enjoy!.
We crave Chicken Parmesan on a regular basis, but it's a lot effort to pull together on a weeknight. This sheet pan gnocchi makes it so much easier! So I decided to make both! Moist chicken with a creamy cheesy sauce. Goes great with rice and whichever veggie you decide on the side.