Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta. This easy Copycat Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and dust both sides with Cajun seasoning until thoroughly coated. I can never get enough of Chili's whether it's just their fresh salsa and bottomless tortilla chips or their Quesadilla Explosion salad!
I love the added Cajun seasoning! Do you love making copycat recipes? I have a very tasty one for you! You can have Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 of small tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of chicken breast.
- Prepare To taste of cajun seasoning.
This video is part of an open collab hosted my. I love Chili's, but going out to eat can be difficult with kids! This pasta tastes just like the real thing and it is so easy to make in the comfort of your own If you are looking for a simple and delicious dinner the whole family will eat, look no further. This Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is a family.
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside..
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium..
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done..
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne..
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top..
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!.
Do you have a hankering for Chili's famous Cajun Chicken Pasta, but don't have the desire to leave home? Here is a copycat recipe for Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta which consists of Cajun seasoned chicken breast on penne pasta with creamy Alfredo sauce. Topped with diced tomatoes, green onions and Parmesan cheese served with garlic toast. Learn about Cajun Chicken Pasta and other Chili's menu choices. At Chili's, fresh is happening now!