Butter Chicken #5weekschallenge. Butter chicken originated in a Delhi restaurant when the chef was looking for a way to serve unsold tandoori chicken from the night before. He created a mild tomato curry spiced with cinnamon. Butter chicken is prepared with marinated chicken that's first grilled and then served in a rich gravy (a.k.a. curry) made with tomato, butter, and a special spice blend as a base.
In its purest form, it is yogurt-and-spice-marinated chicken dressed in a velvety red bath comprising butter, onions, ginger and tomatoes scented with garam masala, cumin and turmeric, with a cinnamon tang. Butter chicken was first created in India just a few decades ago, and was actually born out of a need to re-purpose unsold chicken. So he created a creamy tomato sauce full of spices and butter to rehydrate the chicken and create. You can cook Butter Chicken #5weekschallenge using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken #5weekschallenge
- You need 1 of +1/2 Kg Chicken Bone Less.
- You need 1 Cup of Dahi/Yougurt.
- Prepare 1 Inch of Adrak.
- Prepare 10 of Laung.
- Prepare 10 of Sabut Kali Mirch.
- Prepare of Namak Hasbe Zaiqa.
- Prepare of Step 2 Ingredients.
- You need 1/2 of Tikiya Butter/Makhan.
- You need 4 of Timatar/Tomatoes Sauce Bana Lain (puree).
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Lal Mirch.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Lemon juice/Nimbu.
- It’s of Hara Dhania.
- You need 5 tea spoon of Kasuri meethi.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare of Garnishing Ky Lya.
- You need of Hara dhania.
Butter Chicken is an easy recipe that's full of savory flavor with warm spices. This mild curry has tender chunks of chicken simmered in a creamy spiced curry sauce. It's quick to make with chicken, tomato sauce, cream, and handful of pantry spices. Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani) is one of the most popular curries in the world and yet happens to be one of the easiest!
Butter Chicken #5weekschallenge step by step
- Sub se phele 2 table spoon oil handi mein dal dain usky bad us mein laung, kali mirch, adrak dal dain. Kuch minutes ky lya usko pakain. Usky bad chicken dal dein achi tarah bhoon lain. or namak or dahi dal kar usko 20 minute ky lya cover kar dain..
- Jab chicken 20 minute tak pak jaye phir usko handi se bahar nikal lein. Aur phir handi mein makhan, tomato/timatar sauce/puree, kasuri methi, lal mirch, nimbu ka ras/lemon juice dal kar achi tarha bhoon lein. Wapis chicken dal kar us mein hara dhania aur hari mirch dal kar thori der pakain..
- Uske bad us mein cream shamil kar lain or thori der ke liye dhak dein. Usky baad garam nana kay sath serve karain..
No hunting down hard to find ingredients, this is a Chef recipe that makes the most incredible curry sauce. The chicken is incredibly tender and injected with flavour from a yogurt marinade, and the Butter Chicken sauce is so ridiculously delicious, you'll want it on tap! WHY IS IT CALLED BUTTER CHICKEN. Created by Kundan Lal Gujral, you may notice that Butter Chicken (known as murgh makhani — chicken with butter), is similar to British tikka masala. Prepared in a buttery gravy with the addition of cream gives the curry sauce a silky smooth rich texture.