Super yummy easy gumbo. Hope you love this little how-to cooking video! Something easy, yummy and pretty healthy. Let me know how you feel about it in the comments below!
Gumbo Stew – A Intensely flavorful gumbo loaded with chicken, sausage, shrimp and crab legs. Easy to make with step-by-step pictorial. Creole Recipes, Cajun Recipes, Seafood Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Easy Recipes, Best Gumbo Recipe, Gumbo Recipe With Okra, Shrimp. You can have Super yummy easy gumbo using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super yummy easy gumbo
- Prepare 1 can of ready made roux mixture found in the rice/beans section of the grocery store.
- Prepare 1 medium of cooked rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 2 lb of any sausage of your choice cut up.
- It’s 2 each of bay leaf.
- You need 1 gallon of water.
- You need 2 of onion powder garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh or flaked parsley.
- You need 1 of cooked rice.
- You need 1 packages of celery.
When it's cold and blustery, all we can think about is buying a one-way ticket to New Orleans, where our first stop would be for a belly-warming bowl of spicy gumbo. This is some type of watery soup, but NOT any type of real gumbo. Please, if you want real gumbo recipe, DO NOT EVER put black-eye peas in it (those are to be made by themselves, as a main course or a side), it needs to be thicker, it needs to. From easy Gumbo recipes to masterful Gumbo preparation techniques, find Gumbo Gumbo is the quintessential Louisiana dish; it's practically a religion here.
Super yummy easy gumbo instructions
- Open can of ready made roux and stir.
- Pour gallon of water in stock pot over medium heat. Pour in roux mixture and stir.
- Bring to a boil for 30 minutes.
- Shred chicken up, cut sausage, cut up celery.
- Once roux mixture with water has boiled for 30 minutes put in sausage, chicken and celery.
- Sprinkle onion powder and garlic powder.
- Put in minced garlic and parsley and put in bay leaves.
- Stir very well and lower heat simmer covered for 1.5 hours and stir with a large wooden spoon every 15 minutes.
- Once done celery should be soft. Remove bay leaves. Serve over cooked rice..
- So so yummy. Enjoy.
Everyone makes it a little differently, but These days, I'm not so concerned with making a super-traditional gumbo — I'd rather throw in some. Instant Pot Gumbo is so easy to make! Loaded with sausage, chicken and shrimp, this gumbo is BURSTING with Creole flavors! Instant Pot Gumbo is the perfect meal for a cold day. Thick and hearty with a kick of Creole spice that warms your insides.